Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service.se
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WARRANTY
By Accessing the IALighting.com website and/or purchasing any product via the webstore or in person, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions, as well as accepting that you, the consumer, are responsible for any and all applicable state, local or federal laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are prohibited from accessing this site and/or purchasing products from IALighting.
All products from IALighting (Coastal Extreme Lighting, LLC.) come with a three month limited warranty that starts from the date of purchase, of which is solely based on manufacture defects, which is defined as a product you received that you purchased directly from IALighting.com that does not work as it is intended to. IALighting will replace or repair the defective product as long as it is within an exact three months from date of purchase. All installations must be performed by a licensed professional. Should the failure of the product be the result of damage occurred as a result of improper installation, alteration of the product or an act or omission on the part of the consumer, this warranty is void. IALighting shall not be responsible for any consequential damages which arise from the use and/or installation of the product, including installation performed by IALighting. If any product is installed in any manner other than specified, IALighting reserves the right to deny any warranty claims. The three month warranty on each product is non-transferable and is only valid for up to three months from the original date of purchase. Products returned must include a copy of the receipt and a typed statement regarding the problem with the product. Once IALighting has received the product in question, the company will test for the defect. If the results of the testing do not support the warranty claim, do not reveal any defect or indicate consumer negligence during the installation of the product, then the product will be returned to you and you will be charged a reshipping fee. If the product is found to be defective at no fault to the consumer, IALighting will cover the cost to reship the new or repaired product.
In no event shall IALighting, Coastal Extreme Lighting LLC., any affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use, installation or inability to use the materials on IALighting’s website & products, even if IALighting has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on IALighting.com may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IALighting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. IALighting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. IALighting does not make any commitment to update the materials. But IALighting does appreciate notification if you notice a mistake that has been made on the website.
Any images or video submitted to IALighting through any means (Email, Facebook, or Instagram, etc) may be used, copied, exhibited, published or distributed as seen fit, and you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product. This material may be used in any setting IALighting sees fit. Additionally, the right is waived to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the image, video, or recording. IALighting will consider removing a video or image if requested in an appropriate manor, but is not obligated to fulfill such requests.
Additional Disclaimer Terms
- All products from IALighting are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY, please check local, state, and federal laws for proper use of any products.
- Improper installation of electricity-using products may cause damage to any vehicle or device to which the improperly installed product is attached.
- Improperly installed product may cause electrical injury to persons.
- All products must be installed by a licensed professional or IALighting.
- IALighting or Coastal Extreme Lighting LLC. assumes no liability for the installation of the product.
- All purchases are final, no refunds will be given due to the customized nature of individual products.
- Products purchased from IALighting.com or in person are only subject to repair or replacement during the three (3) month warranty period.
ANY WARRANTY INFORMATION NOT COVERED BY THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE COVERED IN THE REST OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.